Pet dogs are easily affected by periodontal disease and will affect their food intake. This is one of the serious problems that need to give more care for the benefit of a dog’s oral health. Hence, brushing up the dog’s teeth properly may avoid the above-mentioned disease. In brushing up the process apart from the brush, toothpaste plays an important role to avoid periodontal issues like tartar and plaque. We have to see certain important factors to select the best dog toothpaste. Let us see those factors one by one now.
- The dog should like the flavor used in the toothpaste. Mint, Aloe vera, Beef, Chicken, Liver, etc. are the flavors that are generally used in toothpaste.
- The toothpaste should be easily digestible to the dog. Hence the issue related to digestion will be avoided.
- The toothpaste should be with an acceptable taste called palatability. Hence the dog won’t hesitate to accept.
- Ingredients present in the toothpaste are much important and those are responsible for teeth protection.
- Container and presentation are also other factors that should consider along with others. Beyond this, the toothpaste used for the dog should be very safe for its health and easy to use daily.
The pet owner to consider all the above factors before selecting the best dog toothpaste. This product is able to get only in pet shops where it is limited. But can find and get the best toothpaste online easily. Before trying to brush up to the dog have to be much careful and should start slowly to get practice.